For use with Domino XL (DF 700) Joiner to create flat or corner joints. Requires 14mm cutter.
Break through the limits of shop-built pieces and on-site construction with the use of knock-down hardware. Create, build, and finish full-sized constructed pieces. Then quickly disassemble, move, and then reassemble with only a hex wrench. Corner and flat connectors provide simple and quick connections without the need for templates or complex measuring. Colored cover caps provide high-quality corner connection appearance.
Fast - Quick and simple machining processes with the Domino Joiner provide the basis for rapid assembly of at and corner joints utilizing Domino fasteners for knock-down design. Allowing for rapid building, moving, and reassembling of large pieces.
Stable - Based on the Domino mortise-and-tenon principle, joints made with the Domino joiner benefit from the design of the oblong mortise and mating tenon and the knockdown metal fastener is robust with high connection strength.
Flexible - Connect frames, panels, tops, and other large joints and pieces and easily disconnect and reconstruct as needed.
- 32 Anchor Bolts SV-AB D14
- 16 Connector Double Bolts SV-DB D14
- 128 Half-Shells for the Anchor Bolts and Connector Double Bolts
- 32 Expansion Anchors SV-SA D14
- 64 Transverse Anchors SV-QA D14 including studs
- Hex Wrench 4 mm for tightening screws
- 64 Half-Shells SV-V D14 for widening 32 cross anchors
- 32 Cover Caps each in Silver, Dark Brown, and Light Brown (SV-AK D14 slr, SV-AK D14 brn1 and SV- AK D14 brn2)
- 32 Domino Tenons D14x75 Beech
- SYS 2 TL