To purchase without batteries or a charger, view Basic Version
The cordless specialist for classic drywall work
Hanging loads of drywall requires a production method that provides fast and simple fastening. Screws are the preferred method of attaching sheets to wood and metal frames. Festool is glad to now offer a Drywall Gun that works with strip-fed screws via a magazine with adjustable depth control. Works with common collated screws as well as our own coarse and fine thread screws.
Magazine Attachment / Depth Stop / Belt Clip / Scaffolding Holder / Magnetic Bit Holder / PH 2 Bit, 2X Bit PH2 - Long / 2X 18 volt 5.2 ah Batteries / TCL3 Charger / SYS 2
|Li-ion battery capacity||18V 5.2 Ah|
|Max. screw capacity (magazine attachment)||2.16” (55 mm)|
|Max. torque, wood/steel||44.25/123 in lbs (5/14 Nm)|
|Weight with depth stop||4.18 lbs (1.9 kg)|
|Weight with magazine attachment||4.62 lbs (2.1 kg)|
- Quiet, smooth, and tireless operation with EC TEC Brushless Motor
- Increased battery life with on-demand operation. The motor only runs when the screw is driven
- Precision, wear-free electronic switch-off function for accurate insertion depths and a long service life
- Excellent depth control with precision micro-adjust. Detachable, user-serviceable magazine for problem-free operation.
- Rapid change to magazine attachment without using tools
- Lithium ion battery for a greater fastening capacity per battery charge