Go through less bags with our CT pre-separator
The CT CYCLONE separates and collects coarse and fine dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor. The dust-heavy air that is drawn in is swirled into a spiral movement in the cyclone, causing the dust particles to hit against the wall of the cyclone and, due to the gravitational force, to fall into the collection container of the CT pre-separator.
For use with all Festool CT 26/36/48 Dust Extractors with and without Autoclean function. Optimum use with machines and applications with high levels of dust.
Compatible with CT accessories such as: Handle, Boom Arm, WCR Work Center. To use with Sleeved Hose, Plug-it Cable Extender is required.
- Ideal for demanding everyday use on construction sites and workshops
- Long service life thanks to study components
- Handles high volumes of dust thanks to cyclone technology
- Up to 80% of mineral dust and up to 95% of coarse particles, such as sawdust are separated and collected in the container
- Consistently high suction power as a result of reducing the load on the main filter
- Retrofitting Festool CT Dust Extractors is simple
- Easy to transport thanks to a stackable collection container with compact dimensions and a sturdy design
- Good grips on the collection container make disposing of high volume of dust an easy and clean job
- The translucent collection container makes it easy to see how full it is
- The modular design enables easy cleaning of the individual parts
- Cyclone Systainer
- Systainer Pan
- Collection Container
- Hose Connector (CT-VA to CT Dust Extractor)
- Disposable Dust Liner
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (7 kg)
- Max. container capacity: 5.3 gal (20 l)
- Length: 15-5/8" (395 mm)
- Height: 14" (515 mm)
- Width: 11-4/8" (295 mm)