Systainer Generation 3
Festool's Systainer³ storage system is here. Systainer³ (also referred to as SysGen3 throughout our website) features the following upgrades from previous generations:
- Robust new design
- More size options
- Grooves for use with mounting rails
- Integrated latch for use with locking devices
- Additional handle or pull-out aids (varies depending on systainer size)
Systems get it done
Systainer³ products are compatible with one another and can be connected to all previous Systainer generations, mobile dust extractors and many other system accessories. Systainer³ units offer a variety of ways improve organization and provide an overview. Different size and height variants are available.
Tools, accessories, and consumables are optimally protected, clearly stored, and easy to transport in the Systainer³.
The front carrying handle allows for ergonomic carrying close to the body (on Systainer³ M 112, M 137, M 187 and L 137).
Open, close, connect with a single turn
Your content is accessible at all times, without having to disconnect them first. Thanks to the established T-LOC operating element, it can be closed, opened, and connected in a single movement.
From the workshop right through to the construction site – always perfectly organized. This will also impress your customers.
Labelling panels for inserting business cards or labels are easy to design individually and print out.
Thanks to the integrated latch, the content of the Systainer³ can be locked securely.
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 15.59" x 11.65" x 4.41" (396 x 296 x 112 mm)
- Inner dimensions (L x W x H): 15.31" x 10.83" x 2.80" (389 x 275 x 71 mm)
- Weight: 3.08 lb (1.4 kg)
- Volume: 2.03 gal (7.7 L)
- Load capacity: 44.09 lb (20 kg)
- Load capacity (connected): 88.18 lb (40 kg)
- Lid load: 220.46 lb (100 kg)