Festool has firmly established itself as the innovation leader in jigsaws and jigsaw blades, producing a system that delivers effortless, precise cuts like no other. Coupled with the right blade, high performance motors and MMC electronics will consistently power through virtually any material. Smooth, perpendicular curves, splinter-free cuts, and a sharply reduced need to sand cut surfaces are what you can expect from a Festool jigsaw.
Armed with the most advanced motor technology and every feature you have come to expect from Festool, plus many more never imagined, the Carvex jigsaws will shatter all expectations. Conquer any scribe line and curve with ease thanks to the robust blade guidance system that makes blade drift and deflection a thing of the past. Carvex jigsaws feature a revolutionary base-changing system that adapts to any application, multiplying the capabilities of your jigsaw. Perfect visibility of the cut line is enhanced by the quad-LED, stroboscopic system that penetrates through darkness and dust.
- Variable speed blade speed with extremely fast max 3,800 strokes per minute
- Tool-free base and base insert platform for expanded capabilities
- Triple blade guidance for perfectly perpendicular cuts and splinterguards for tear-free cuts.
- Stroboscopic high-intensity LEDs for high blade visbility
- Brushless motor technology for light weight, more power and longer service life
- Chip guard
- Multi-purpose wood saw blades (qty 2)
- Plug-it power cord
- SYS 1 TL
Tackle your most demanding applications with the robust and versatile new Carvex Jigsaw. It features multiple optional base plates for cutting wood, wood-like materials, plastics, and metals, adapting to your most challenging tasks.
Precise - With 3-point blade guidance, stroboscopic lights, and zero clearance Splinterguards, the Carvex lets you cut straight and true, with virtually zero tearout!
Versatile - A revolutionary tool-less base change system delivers the most versatile, adaptable jigsaw cutting system you haÂve ever experienced.
Durable - Brushless motors and a robust design ensure that the Carvex can handle not only your toughest materials, but the toughest conditions as well.
- Blade Type: Universal T-Shank
- Cutting depth, non-ferrous metals: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Cutting depth, steel soft: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Cutting depth, wood: 4 3/4" (120 mm)
- Motor Type: EC-TEC Brushless
- Power consumption: 400 Watts
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Stroke Speed: Up to 3,800