The Shinex RAP 150-21 is our high-speed, low-torque polisher with variable speed up to 2100 RPM (for most common polishing applications with wood, paint, & automotive).To view our low-speed, high-torque polisher see the Shinex RAP 150-14 with variable speed up to 1400 RPM (for aggressive polishing in automotive applications).
The aim of every Festool power tool is to make your day-to-day work better and more effective. With this in mind, Festool worked closely with specialists in the woodworking, painting, & automotive trades to bring you the new SHINEX Rotary Polisher. Careful attention to ergonomics and gripping options, combined with light weight and well-balanced weight distribution, make tool guidance easy and secure, especially during extended use. Variable speed allows you to perfectly adjust the tool's output for the job at hand. Festool offers a comprehensive selection of polishing pads, felts, sheepskin and polishing compounds to complement the SHINEX.
- Work longer with ergonomic handling and light weight
- Accelerator switch, speed pre-selection, controlled speed, smooth start-up
- Temperature-dependent overload protection
- Can take heavy loading because of its 2-speed motor
- Cooling element keeps handle from getting hot
Main areas of use
- Polishing different surfaces: paintwork, mineral materials, etc.
- For horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Working on awkward, curved spots where a high coverage capacity is also required
- Maximum speed of 2100 rpm
|Power consumption||1200 W|
|Idle engine speed||900-2100 min⁻¹|
|Maximum polishing pad Ø||150 mm|