Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set (including trim stop and cross stop) for fast, easy and strong mortise and tenon joining
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement.
- DOMINO Cutter D5
- Cross Stop
- Trim Stop
- Support Bracket
- Plug-it power cord
- All packed in SYS 2 TL Systainer
- Cutter spindle speed: 24,300 rpm
- DOMINO slot cutter diameter: 5mm cutter included / 4, 6, 8, 10mm cutters sold separately
- Miter routing: 0-90 degree; stop positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, & 90 degrees
- Movable stepped stop: (16/20/22/25/28/36/40 mm)
- Power consumption: 420 watts
- Routing depth stop: (12/15/20/25/28 mm)
- Routing height adjuster with scale: (5-30 mm)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
Features & Benefits.
Patented Routing Principle
The spiral cutter rotates and oscillates to create perfect mortises.
Mortise Width Adjustment
Adjusting the width of the mortise allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
With an adjustable fence angle, retractable stop flaps, adjustable cutter height with step gauge, and precise mortise depth stop, the Domino joiner enables precise mortise placement and spacing.
Fence creates angled mortises from 0-90 degrees with positive stops at 22.5, 45, & 67.5 degrees.
Quick, precise adjustment for five different mortising depths, relative to the size of the tenon required for the application.
Stepped Height Stop
7 different step positions for different material thicknesses for fast and easy fence height adjustment.
Your mortises are clean and ready for glue when the Domino is used in combination with a dust extractor. Proper dust extraction greatly extends cutter life.
Carbide Tip Spiral Bit
Durable, long-lasting bit withstands 5,000-14,000 joints depending on material.
Rapid Bit Change
Means you can change a bit in under 30 seconds to match desired tenon size.