The CT MIDI and CT MINI dust extractors are compact and lightweight, yet have enough capacity for common job site tasks (the CT MIDI is slightly larger than the MINI). Sporting large wheels and double casters, these units can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 130 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), these CTs can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. One disposable filter comes standard on the CT MIDI, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your every need. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient.
- Wet/Dry vac with tool-triggered auto start function that runs when connected tool runs and with variable suction force for different applications.
- 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose is flexible and kink-resistant and stores neatly into the top of the unit for protection and easy transport.
- Compact, light weight, and portable with recessed center handle and Sys-dock feature to attach Festool Systainers to the top.
- Integrated foot brake quickly engages to prevent unintentional run-off or movement.
- 27 to 32 mm (1-1/16" to 1-1/4") Antistatic Hose
- T-Loc Hose Garage
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- HEPA Filter
- Container/filter bag capacity: 3.96 gal/3.3 gal (15 liters/12.5 liters)
- Depth x width x height: 17.5" x 13.5" x 18.5" (440 x 340 x 470 mm)
- Max. Suction Force: 130 CFM
- Noise Level: 62 - 72 db(A)
- Power Consumption: 400-1200 watts / 3.3-10 amps 120 v AC
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Weight: 19.8 lbs. (9 kg)
Features & Benefits.
Disposable, two-ply filter bags are particularly tear-resistant; an integrated dust cap prevents dust from spilling during disposal.
Tool-Less Main Filter & Water Level Detector
The main filter can be changed without using tools. The internal sensors monitor the fluid level, for wet applications, and switch the mobile dust extractor off automatically when the container is full.
Automatic Tool Start & Adjustable Suction
Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on-off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control.
Convenient Carry Handle
The ergonomic handle makes maneuvering these small and light dust extractors a breeze.
Quick on/off foot actuated brake prevents roll-off during usage or during transport.
The 3.5m antistatic hose comes standard. The hose diameter is 27mm at the tool end and 32mm at the extractor end.
The manageable size makes it easy to transport or carry up stairs.
Large wheels, low center of gravity, and ergonomically balanced design allows you to move the CT effortlessly around the jobsite.