Power and precision in the palm of your hand
Experience the incredible power of the TS 75 plunge cut saw. No other saw comes close to its power and pinpoint accuracy. Capable of cutting material that is 2-3/4" thick, this saw will leave an edge that is both burn and splinter-free, creating edges that are clean enough to glue without any further prep work.
The TS 75 is suitable for cutting solid doors, truing rough lumber, cutting out window frames, and a host of other applications. Save time and create matched panels by cutting stacked sheet goods with one cut. Try the TS 75 once, and you will never look back.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- 36-tooth carbide blade (#495380)
- Limit Stop
- Plug-it Power Cord
- SYS 5 TL
Features & Benefits
The TS 75 is our most powerful plunge cut saw, providing enough power to slice through the toughest of materials with little concern for swirl or burn marks.
Depth Of Cut
At 2 3/4" depth of cut, the TS 75 can power through thick stock with ease.
The slip clutch helps to minimize the risk of a kickback and minimizes wear on the blade, gear case, and motor.
Guide Rail Guidance
When used with Festool guide rails, you have ultimate control over the TS saw for perfectly straight cuts. Add the replaceable splinterguard, and a splinter-free cut is achievable on both sides of the blade.
Scribe Line = Cut Line
The TS 75 makes the actual cut right on the edge of the scribe line, even on bevel cuts.
Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) retracts into the housing during plunge cuts. The riving knife keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback, leaving you in control of the operation.
Variable speed allows you to match the speed of the saw to the material. The electronics also maintain a consistent speed under load, improving cut performance and protecting the saw motor from thermal and current overload.
FastFix Saw Blade Changing System
Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system. When engaged, the power switch and arbor are locked simultaneously. The saw is also locked into a position to facilitate easy arbor bolt removal.
Plunge Cut Action
Simple depth adjustment allows you to expose only the part of the blade necessary for the cut. The plunge action allows cut placement anywhere on the cut line for straight cuts or cut-outs into material.
- Arbor size: 1.101" (30 mm)
- Bevel cuts: 0 to 45 degree
- Cutting depth on guide rail: 2 3/4" (70 mm) straight down and 2 1/8" (55 mm) at 45 degrees
- Cutting depth without guide rail: 2 15/16" (75 mm) straight down
- Power consumption: 1600 watts / 13 amps 120 v AC
- Saw blade diameter: 8-1/4" (210 mm)
- Saw blade speed: 1,350 - 3,550 rpm
- Weight: 13.6 lbs